Sync outlook with Gmail increases more storages, more functionality to user. Connecting both mail together also impact both side, changing to one side also changes to other side. It’s very simple to combine outlook with Gmail. it can be configured in three different phase . in phase one enable the imap in Gmail, in Phase two adding your Gmail to outlook and in third or final phase import all your contacts.
For the user experience there are large functionality and storage space to the user, so user obtain larger functionality and fulfill their entire requirement effectively with Outlook and Gmail synchronization and also take the benefits of the top two mail client of the internet.
How to Add, Connect or Sync Outlook with Gmail Account:
Outlook and Gmail can be configured in three different phase . in phase one enable the imap in Gmail, in Phase two adding your Gmail to outlook and in third or final phase import all your contacts. Below their
Phase 1 : Enable Imap with Gmail
- Get login to your Gmail Account
- Go to the settings
- Now go to forwarding and pop/imap tab
- Now select the enable imap option to imap.
- And finally click on safe changes.
Phase 2 : Add Gmail Account to outlook
- Open outlook and go to the file tab
- Go to the account settings
- In email tab go to the new button
- Enter your Gmail email address and password
- Click on add account
- Allow messages to download
Phase 3 : Import Google contacts
- First export your Google contact to a file
- Now open outlook
- Go to the import/export
- In Select what do you want to import choose contacts or messages from a text file.
- Select import form other file and then click next
- Choose import contacts from a tab or comma delimited text file
- Browser your file that you downloaded from Gmail
- Select how do you handle duplicate contacts
- Use your contacts.
Further you have any troubles in configure or sync outlook with Gmail. take quick support and solution of Gmail customer care service and get instant solution of your problem.