Have you ever think what to do if you have to give your Gmail account access to another person, probably the answer of user is to share the username and password with another person. But this is not a good solution, you may face compromise your account too and why you have to share your credential information with other people.
To avoid this situation and remove this obstacle there are facility of email delegation. This provide features of add another account to which you have to grant access to read, delete and send mail on behalf of you. It will done through our computer, there are no facility to grant access through android app or ios application.
How to Grant Your Gmail Account Access to Another Account to Read, Delete And Send Mail on Behalf of You :
In this process Gmail user have to add another Gmail account where one verification messages send by Gmail team that another user have to confirm. It will take upto 30 minutes to verification complete. Then user can view; send messages on behalf of you. Below there are all steps that help you to how to grant your Gmail account access or email delegation.
- Open your Gmail account with your username and password
- Go to the your Gmail settings option
- Now go to account and import section
- Then go to Grant access to your account, add new Gmail address
- Now one mail from Gmail team send to another mail account
- Now another user has to login to their account and accept the request by clicking on provided link
- It will take upto 30 minutes to verification complete.
- After approval another person can click their Gmail profile where he get delegated email address
- Now open delegated email address to view, delete and send mail on behalf of you.
Note : If you want to grant access to more account then you can again add another account and same process repeated again.
If you have any doubt or having any troubles just dial Gmail Assistant customer support number and get instant support for your issues.